Garage Doors for any Budget
Most of us don’t think much about garage doors until we find ourselves replacing a broken door or building a brand-new home. With so many options on the market today, it can be tricky to decide on a top-quality door that will enhance the curb appeal of your home without breaking the bank.
We can make the decision easier. At Garage Doors & More, our highly trained staff work with homeowners and builders like you to customize a door that meet your needs and exceeds expectations. We understand that clients expect good value for their money — that’s why we leverage our buying power to provide high-quality products at low rates. We exclusively deal in quality garage doors and offer a 72-hour price match guarantee on any comparable product.
Garage doors are not created equal and we feel that Amarr has earned its reputation in the industry. For decades, the company has created beautiful and affordable doors that last the test of time. Amarr products come in a variety of low-maintenance materials, including steel, aluminum or composite, and can be customized for energy efficiency and noise reduction. A wide range of designs ensures we can enhance the curb appeal of any vintage or style of home. Need a new garage door, but you’re not sure about style or colors? Use our design app to see what any door we sell will look like on your home.
How do I choose a garage door?
If you browse the products on our site, you’ll see that Amarr Garage Doors come in a wide range of options. Your door can be customized according to:
- Style: When choosing a design, consider a style that will enhance your curb appeal and match the architecture of your home. With its old-world style, a carriage-house door may work better for a traditional home than a modern one, for instance, while a classic panel door works with almost any facade.
- Material: Steel is durable, low-maintenance, and reasonably priced, making it the most popular garage door material. It comes in textures that resemble wood and can be painted. Aluminum is very similar, but it is a lighter material and more prone to dents. Composite doors are hard to dent or break, and require little maintenance. Wood offers natural beauty, as well as good security and insulation, but it is more expensive and requires long-term maintenance.
- Color: All of our doors come in a variety of colors and finishes, but can also be custom painted to complement your home’s exterior.
- Windows: Windows allow natural light into your garage and can enhance the appearance of your garage door, but, if security is a concern, homeowners can pick a design with either no windows or small ones placed high on the door panel.
- Price: The cost of doors varies by style, material, and insulation options.
- Track Type: Know what measurements you need to take to choose the right door.
- Size: Learn how to measure your opening before you go shopping.
Interested in learning more? Call us today for a no obligation quote and design consultation. Using the Amarr design app, we can show you how a Amarr door will enhance the curb appeal of your home. There’s no better way to make a design choice. Need help with preparing a new opening for a garage door. Check out this blog post on garage door framing.